Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blogging

Oh, Hey! 

I'm Brina and I created this blog for one of my differentiation class at Utah Valley University. I am currently a senior (yay!) in the Elementary Education program and love it! 

One of my assignments for my class is to blog. I know...pretty sweet right!? Throughout this blog I will be discussing in depth what differentiation is and how to do it in your future classroom. A lot of the information I use on this blog will be from the book titled, "Fulfilling the Promise of The Differentiated Classroom" by Carol Ann Tomlinson. I will also be adding a few tid-bits of my own opinions and suggestions.

If you are interested in reading the book for yourself, it can be purchased by clicking here. It is a book you will not be sorry you bought!

Now lets get started...


2 comments:

  1. Sorry it has taken me so long to get on board with you... but I'm here now, and catching up! Thanks for doing this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no worries. I'm just glad someone is actually reading it! Knowing someone is reading it will make me more accountable to post more! :)

      Delete